Monday, December 7, 2009

hellooooo? Anybody out there?

I'm still here. I've just been hibernating for a bit.

A couple of posts ago I wrote about dragging myself back to instruct some spin classes.

Shortly after I started spinning again I woke up one morning with what felt like a hangover. Except I'd only had one glass of wine the night before.

It crossed my mind later in the day when the feeling hadn't shifted that it might be something else.

I purchased a three pack cause I was fairly certain I'd be wrong and could tuck the other two tests away for another hangover. However, I ended up doing two tests in a row and the third a couple days later (to make sure it was still real)

Yup! I'm up the duff again! Yes...that'll mean three children under three. Crazy Lady!

The reason I mentioned spin classes is that the last time I got back to instructing I managed about 4 classes then found out I was carrying Fraser and this time...same thing! I think the message here is always wipe down the spin bike before you climb on!

One scan later and we discovered I was around 6 weeks gone. I'm now just rounding off week 17. I spent the first three months feeling yuck. I couldn't look at food. I couldn't cook. I wanted to sleep all the time. Horrible.

Anyhoo...that was just a quick update. More later.

2 comments:

Norbyah said...

so thrilled for you...and even though i'm fairly certain that i'll not do it again...i'm jealous...and a bit clucky with both you and my sister up the duff...i just love growing a baby....kisses to you....got the birthday card. you are a lovely friend. you've never missed. i'm horrible in that regard, but thanks for loving me anyhow.

xo
norn

emily said...

congrats!!! norbyah shared your news with me... thrilled for you! and scared, too... (3 under 3?! i though i had it bad!)