Lately I've been considering Christmas. As we don't arrive back in Perth until Late in December I thought I should take the opportunity now to at least plan Christmas so that I have shopping lists and present lists and social gatherings all worked out and organised.
Christmas presents have been concerning me a little as Yangon is not exactly a shopper's paradise and the strict Australian Quarantine laws would stop most of the worthwhile purchases making it back to Perth with us. I had resigned myself to the idea that Christmas presents this year would be purchased online or last minute on our return to Perth.
However... I've found the answer right here in Myanmar and my gift problems are all solved!
Ladies....I give you.... THE MAGIC BRA!

Incase you are unable to read the small print... *micro computerised system *rechargable battery *comfortable and beautiful *easy to take apart for cleaning!
4 comments:
Brilliant! It should be on every woman's wish list!
Elaine woulsd love it...jenni think not!
Elaine probably has one already!
hmmmm...
Post a Comment