When we arrived at the new apartment over a week ago this highchair was waiting for us in the room. I was equally relieved, that the highchair was functional and easy to clean, and a little disappointed that I wouldn't have some new creative contraption to blog about!Saturday, October 11, 2008
Highchair
I forgot! It was a little disappointing so I probably decided it wasn't worth posting but by popular demand I give you.....the HIGHCHAIR!!!
When we arrived at the new apartment over a week ago this highchair was waiting for us in the room. I was equally relieved, that the highchair was functional and easy to clean, and a little disappointed that I wouldn't have some new creative contraption to blog about!
When we arrived at the new apartment over a week ago this highchair was waiting for us in the room. I was equally relieved, that the highchair was functional and easy to clean, and a little disappointed that I wouldn't have some new creative contraption to blog about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
while it's definitely not a creative contraption, i'm not worried one bit about sweet little cushla's safety. hooray, a proper high chair!!
Post a Comment