Friday, September 18, 2009

mon-fri

I can't believe what I'm about to say but...

this week I've been busy organising CUSHLA's schedule.

Huh?!

Chicken Little needs constant stimulation. She can happily entertain herself for short periods but what she loves best is playing with friends, chatting to people and watching people. This means that I neeed to involve her in some toddler type activities to keep her busy and myself sane.
All activities here run around the school terms. We're just approaching the end of term 3 then there will be a two week break then term 4 begins for 10 weeks before Christmas. So now is enrolment time for all new activities.

This is how it's shaping up so far.

Monday - free day

Tuesday - Swimming lesson (for chicken little AND the wee man)

Wednesday - Messy Masterpieces (toddler art class) then playgroup in the afternoon

Thursday - Tiny tots ballet

Friday - Kindy gym class

Saturday - Mummy intends to talk to adults at the weekend. In complete sentences. (Although
probably about children and what we've done with them all week.)

I just hope my little social butterfly is up to it.

(jeeez...what a boring post...seriously though this is pretty much what my week has been about. yikes.)

1 comment:

emily said...

the things we do for our children.

when will we have a little of our former lives back??