Hello! I got sidetracked for a while.
I'm back and I'm here for ALL of you! (all three of you probably!)
Planet Gilly was previously all 'James Bond' where you needed an invite, the secret password and a retina scan to read my petty inane mumblings.
Now...I'm open to everybody! (keep your smutty comments to yourself please!)
At this juncture I'd like to give a little shout out to Emily. Emily is my only 'follower'. She's all alone out there on Planet Gilly...keep her company please.
Gx
2 comments:
there! now you have two followers! and, you have many more than three readers. i'll tell my sisters they can freely read your blog now. and i promise to keep my comments clean. =-)
THREE followers, now!!! and, for some reason your blog updates never show up in my google reader. i am ANNOYED and determined to fix the issue.
Post a Comment