After nap time we headed out to Bogyoke Aung San Market. Turns out it doesn't matter where in the world Don is shopping...it doesn't take long until he's bored. I'll return without daddy or Cushla some day and buy some stuff i don't need! The market was undercover and pretty big. Each aisle or two seemed dedicated to one type of product. So there was a flip flop/thong section, a jewellery section, clothing etc etc. Of course we had to stop every few seconds so that our mini superstar could flash her toothy grin and sign a few autographs.
Sunday we were invited to visit a colleague of Don's for coffee at their apartment building. We met them for coffee and a swim in the lovely
outdoor, warm, pool they had. There were some other children around too and Cushla spent ages splashing around.
I had been to visit this block of apartments last week as we'd heard they may have a free apartment. I liked it. I particularly liked the pool area and that there is a children's playroom and some outdoor space where Cushla and I can wander round a bit more. Our current place is all indoors and we do feel a little cooped up. So, we talked to the manager here today and to the sales dept at the new place and we're moving on Wednesday. Poor Cushla, another bed for her to adjust to! She'll forgive us when she realises she can swim every day and not turn blue!
http://www.sakura-residence-yangon.com/

2 comments:
Does this mean you'll have to go through a high chair saga again? Isn't your current one nailed to their chair? Lovely pics.
hahaha! they can keep their funny little high chair here and we're hoping the next place will be just as inventive. We've sent them an e-mail in advance to request one so I'll let you know what they come up with.
Post a Comment