Monday, February 23, 2009

Fraser Kennedy

Hi.

I've been M.I.A for sometime now. We've been so busy it's only now just starting to calm (a little)

The day after my last blog I gave birth. We've spent the time since, in hospital recovering, at home recovering, entertaining (i use the word 'entertaining' loosely) overseas visitors for a few days, adjusting to being a family of four and managing an energetic 19month old and newborn at the same time!

So...before I babble any further I'd like to introduce...my little man...Fraser!


4 comments:

Norbyah said...

Welcome back! He's absolutely beautiful!!! I love the picture of Cushla and Fraser together. Did you find it amazing how in an instant, Cushla seems like such a big girl? I remember it very well when Michael walked into the hospital room and all of a sudden he wasn't my baby anymore. Likewise with Ella, suddenly, her baby face is gone! I hope you are well. Got the sweet baby clothes in the post today. Thank you so much. And here I am, Fraser is a month old and I've not sent him anything. Can I send to the Aussie address on the envelope? Also, would you be interested in a few of Michael's baby hand-me-downs? I had a spare moment before Cally came home to sort through his baby things. Anyway, much love to your precious family. xo

CheleTales said...

Welcome, Fraser. I so wish we lived closer to you guys so I could see you more often. One of these days when everyone's kids are a little older, we'll need to plan a girls reunion so we can all get together and catch up...

XOXO

emily said...

oh gilly, he's GORGEOUS. congratulations. i hope you're keeping your head above water... i remember how difficult those first few weeks were, being a mama to TWO! they are both just beautiful, i LOVE the photo of you holding your son in the hospital. that moment is worth a million words, isn't it? and, we think the name fraser is so great... considered it each time we were picking names for our sons! glad that you found a little time to blog.

emily said...

i just wanted to pop you a note, to let you know i am thinking of you! hope you are adjusting well... time flies, doesn't it?