I know i've been a crappy blogger.
I truly don't know how you all do it. I think about it all the time. I compose blogs while i'm in the shower. I make little "notes to self" through the days when I think of things i'd like to share. (Then promptly forget them!)
But....
I never seem to have more than 20 minutes at once to sit and actually write a post.
When i do sit in front of the computer the 'housekeeping' (read e-mails, order birthday presents etc) come first followed by replying to e-mails (which happens rarely)
By about 8:30pm the munchkins have been tucked up in bed for over an hour, dinner is done and cleared, toys are away, a quick tidy up and I'm able to sit.
But...
I might iron. Sort washing. Reply to some of those e-mails. Write a shopping list (which I'll inevitably go shopping without) Watch TV (i know that one is a lousy excuse)
So...
Tonight I'm blogging on the laptop. Tomorrow I'll add photos when I get on the 'big' computer. (don's using it most every night for study and assignments which he's ploughing through to get ahead before we head off to Scotland/Ireland in May)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a laptop makes it easier. we went to a laptop exclusively two and a half years ago out of necessity (no space in hong kong for a big clunky desktop). don't beat yourself up. i know you're busy. i don't know how you do it. i have help. i don't have to do the ironing. washing. cooking. etc. i tried to do washing this weekend with 4 public holidays in a row and no eva. the bloody dryer wouldn't dry clothes! so much for that. i'm loving your two new entries. i'll keep re-reading them. i don't mind. xo
Post a Comment